CONSERVE WATER GEORGIA
waterSmart developed a workshop on landscape design and maintenance for homeowners that is available through water providers, UGA Cooperative Extension offices, nature centers, public gardens, natural science museums, aquariums, Keep Georgia Beautiful affiliates and other providers of environmental education in six waterSmart pilot communities.
If a workshop is not available near you, the materials created for the workshop are available here.
- waterSmart tips 2008
- WaterWise landscaping presentation (Powerpoint)
- WaterWise landscaping presentation (Presentation Script Text)
- Instructions for landscaping activity
- Landscape plan map
- WaterWise Council brochures
- Rain barrel construction handout
- Every Drop Counts rack card
- Water audit form for homeowners
- Web sites, references and resources list